Results-Driven, Personalized Representation
Evicting a tenant in California can involve a complicated legal process. When tenants fail to abide by your lease agreement, an experienced lawyer can help you exercise your right to evict them. At the Law Office of Martin T. Gonsalves in Contra Costa County, I have represented property owners and landlords for nearly four decades. I am attorney Martin T. Gonsalves, and I will work hard to help you understand your rights and resolve your evictions case quickly.
Thousands Of Satisfied Property Owners In Contra Costa County
As a property owner and manager myself, I am dedicated to protecting your rights. I have represented thousands of landlords and property managers/agents in unlawful detainer actions. If you need to evict a tenant, call 925-234-4340 or contact my firm online to schedule an appointment with me.
Guidance For Landlords, From The Legal Notice Through The Lockout
I am dedicated to providing personal attention to every client. I will advise you about landlord rights throughout the evictions process, from drafting tenant legal notices or terminations of tenancy to representing you in unlawful detainer court actions and overseeing lockouts.
Whether you are evicting a tenant for failing to pay rent, becoming a nuisance or committing another form of breach of contract, I will work hard to protect your rights as a property owner. I provide experienced, thorough legal counsel in various eviction situations such as those involving:
- Review of lease terms
- Preparation and service of legal notice
- Repair and maintenance issues
- Security deposit matters
- Eviction unlawful detainers/eviction after foreclosure
- Different types of property, including houses, apartments and commercial property
- Section 8 subsidized housing issues
- Evictions after foreclosure
I encourage you to contact me to discuss your legal concerns regarding eviction in Contra Costa County.
Other Landlord-Tenant Legal Matters
Although many of my clients come to me regarding evictions, I am also available to advise you regarding many other landlord-tenant legal matters, including:
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Unauthorized occupants
- Refunds, security deposits and lockouts
- Post-lockout procedure
- Property abandonment
- Defending property owners and property managers against lawsuits filed by tenants
- Bringing legal actions against tenants for destruction of property
- Representing property owners in administrative matters such as code violations
- Advising landlords regarding rental inspections
- Handling neighborhood disputes
- Premises liability litigation
Commercial Lease Representation For Owners, Tenants, Managers And Agents
I represent tenants and landlords involved in commercial real estate issues such as lease renewals and negotiations and litigation. I understand that commercial rentals can be more complicated than residential situations, and I will work to resolve your commercial landlord-tenant dispute as quickly as possible.
Call 925-234-4340 or contact my firm online to schedule an appointment with me. I offer reasonable fees for my experienced services. My Antioch office is located in the Rivertown District and is easily accessible from Highway 4.