Decades Of Probate Litigation Experience
Probate and trust administration disputes arise from serious legal concerns regarding the validity of a will or trust and the estate administration process. When such issues occur, it is important that parties be represented by an experienced lawyer who can protect their rights and interests.
For more than 30 years, the law firm of Martin T. Gonsalves has helped resolve legal disputes for clients throughout Contra Costa County. Call us today at 925-234-4340 to speak with a skilled Antioch probate litigation lawyer about your concerns.
Representing Trustees And Beneficiaries In Estate Administration Disputes
Our California firm has represented clients in trust and probate litigation involving:
- Claims that the estate administrator hid assets or failed to fully disclose all the assets in the estate
- Claims that the will is invalid because another, newer, will exists
- Claims that the testator (creator of the will) was coerced into changing the will in bad faith by a friend, relative or guardian
- Claims that the deceased individual did not have the mental capacity to create or change the will or trust
- Claims of breach of fiduciary duty
- Claims that a beneficiary was wrongfully denied his or her inheritance
- Claims that will or trust is a forgery
- Removal of trustee actions
- Accounting issues
- No contest clauses
The outcome of these cases can affect an inheritance, but more importantly, it can tarnish family relationships. We will work to resolve the will or trust dispute as quickly, and with as little hardship as possible.
Contact A Skilled Probate Lawyer Today
Call us at 925-234-4340 or contact our Antioch law office online to schedule an appointment with Contra Costa County probate litigation attorney Martin T. Gonsalves. We offer reasonable fees for our experienced services. Our Antioch office is easily accessible from Highway 4.