Decades Of Probate And Probate Litigation Experience
Probate and trust administration disputes arise from serious legal concerns regarding the validity of a will or trust and the estate administration process. When such issues occur, it is important that parties be represented by an experienced lawyer who can protect their rights and interests.
I am Martin T. Gonsalves, and for nearly 40 years, I have helped resolve legal disputes for clients throughout Contra Costa County. Call my firm, the Law Office of Martin T. Gonsalves, today at 925-234-4340 to speak with me about your concerns.
Representing Trustees, Personal Representatives And Beneficiaries In Estate Administration Disputes
At my California firm, I have represented clients in trust and probate litigation involving the following claims and concerns:
- The estate administrator hid assets or failed to fully disclose all the assets in the estate.
- The will or trust is invalid because another, newer will exists.
- The testator (creator of the will) was coerced into changing the will in bad faith by a friend, relative, personal representative, caretaker or others.
- The deceased individual did not have the mental capacity to create or change the will or trust.
- There was a breach of fiduciary duty.
- A beneficiary was wrongfully denied his or her inheritance.
- The will or trust is a forgery.
- There is a request for a removal of trustee action.
- There are accounting issues.
- There is a no-contest clause that needs review.
- Occupants need to be removed from probate/real property.
The outcome of these cases can affect an inheritance, but, more importantly, it can also tarnish family relationships. I will work to resolve the will or trust dispute as quickly and with as little hardship as possible.
Contact A Skilled Probate Lawyer Today
Call 925-234-4340 or contact my firm to schedule an appointment with me. I offer reasonable fees for my experienced services. My Antioch office is easily accessible from Highway 4.